All the baby research informed me of ALL the delicious foods that I could not longer partake in. So for months, I have avoided coffee, honeydew, deli meat, uncooked fish in some sushi, but most importantly yummy delicious runny egg yolk dishes and brie cheese. What torture!
With that being said I have formed a listed of foods/ dishes/ drinks, I cannot wait to enjoy once my Little makes their debut.
- Eggs Benedict probably from the Copper Skillet in Dublin.
- Anything with Brie Cheese. For example, this deli in my area, Bara’s, has a sandwich called the Moulin Rouge that has brie in it. Cannot wait to try. Plus, I recently heard Batch & Brine in Lafayette has a Brie Burger, which I am also so down to try. This leads to 2.b. because to deli meat like on a charcuterie board with brie cheese would be nice to no longer avoid.
- Coffee carmel creaminess, like The Yonce from Hippies Brew.
- The Dream Gina roll from Kanasi in Oakland or Concord.
- A good Matcha Latte is definitely something I have missed and cannot wait to enjoy; and probably will need to keep up with my Little.
- Enjoying eggs sunny side up for breakfast or on top of a burger or tamales has been greatly missed from this breakfast fiend.
- Coffee Cookie Dream is like the bestest ice cream flavor ever (in my opinion) that is at Fenton’s in Oakland. It is like Coffee (DUH) and like Oreo/ Cookies and Cream ice cream made love and had a baby.
- Cherry Kush (beer) from Ale Industries in Oakland.
Ah, what a triumphant return of grubbing.